all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Saturday, March 18, 2006

one person's turd is another person's blog inspiration

ok, so ive been meaning to do this blog thing, but didn't have anything to inspire me--and load and behold--i just gave birth to the biggest turd known to man. it was huge. enthrallingly huge. i examined my lovely piece of excrement for 2 minutes, wondering, "did i...no...it must be...but it couldn't possibly...what the fuk did i eat?" and after i was done contemplating this, i decided to weigh myself. yup, sure did.

and no, i did not lose weight, but i did manage to clog the toilet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eru, that was gross but very funny. I really enjoy your writing.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home