all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Friday, December 04, 2015

it worked for justin bieber

Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say that I'm sorry now?
--Justin Bieber



i've been listening to that song in repeat. dont front, it's a dope song.

so i sent my most recent former lover "is it too late to say sorry?" i sent that text wednesday. it's now friday . he hasn't responded. so i guess it is?

i dont want us to get back together. it's been done multiple times, and shyt doesn't work. but i still want him in my life when i want him in it. like now. it's cold. and i have a habit of drinking two glasses of cabernet sauvignon every night. im feelin sentimental.  and i think those hallmark christmas movie promos are getting to me.

maybe i should send a follow up text, reciting lyrics to ""where are Ü now"


1 Comments:

Blogger Mz Pitts said...

i want you to stop saying "dope." ban it from your vocabulary, gotdamnit

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home