all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

but its funny tho

so when i find somethin funny, i can't stop laughing. and it's usually somethin the avg person doesn't really care for or jus kinda random. my sister's facial expressions are priceless. sometimes she does it on purpose. when we were kids and my mom would scold me for some crap i did, my sister would purposely make faces so i would laugh..which, of course, angered my mom even moreso. my sis was wrong...but kinda dope for that. thats why i love her so. but yeah, my laugh is kinda freaky...cuz it keeps goin and goin. so who cares, right? right.

so we have this shared private restroom at my workplace that only ppl on our floor can use (key entrance). and there are only 2 other news offices on our floor. actually 3, but the environmental newspaper thats across from us are never there (always stacks of mail outside their door). yeah, so ive pretty much met all of our neighbors. well, the japanese paper next to us never speak to us, so technically i never met them, but i feel like i know them. its kinda weird that we never speak. i smiled and waved at them once when i saw them at the food court and they immediatey looked down. totally played me. but whatver , i steal their wall street journal sometimes... just cause. maybe hoping they'd stop by and say somethin to us...even if security is involved

ok, where was i? oh yes. the workplace restroom...

so every now and then when i come in to the restroom, some mysterious person uses the 3rd stall closest to the entrance (only 3 stalls). she's mysterious b/c no one ever not uses the handicap stall if its vacant! i mean that shyt is , like, vip. so much space! and i think the custodian workers are a little more meticulous w/ the cleaning b/c they have more space. so , yes, ill even say its more sanitary. sometimes i bring my ipod and copy of vanity fair and just chill for 5 mins. so , yeah, i find it strange she just chooses to use that much smaller stall. sometimes i just dont even feel like using the restroom if the handicap stall isn't free. anyways this chick also has really bad gas problems. and no, im not knocking gas. i actually respect it. ppl have become bosom buddies after owning their flatulence. i dig that. there's nothin worse than someone tryin to cover it up. i find that really weird. like you can't be my friend and do that crap cuz i'll call you out and you'll prob deny it and forever be labeled a "lame" in my book. thats why i always say my friends are dope. cuz they really are. anyhoo, so she has a really bad gas problem and , i swear, it always makes me laugh. ive seriously tried holding it in, and playing it off w/ a cough, but i can't. i even ran out the restroom a couple of times, holding my breath, b/c i couldn't hold it in anymore. i may be an asshole at times, but i don't like makin ppl feel uncomfortable, especially if they have gas problems. so i make a conscious effort to make her feel at ease.
too bad its funny. maybe its cuz the room is so quiet and then all of a sudden ~~~~~~~and ~~~~~....~~~~~~~ (thats my emoticon for gas, btw).

so ive always wanted to see who this person is. even had stall-off ...like, who could stay longer. i envisioned her leaving her stall before me and me busting out w/ "a-ha!". but no...she calls my bluff everytime!

i wouldn't be surprised if the japanese news crew sent her just to get to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home