all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Friday, September 08, 2006

i hate poems

(i wrote a few. i hate them , too)

poetry sucks (except for my sister's- she's just too brilliant)

well, maybe not all, but i hate poems that-

-rhyme -unless the poet is using interesting words, like "skulduggery". but if your words are on my 7 yr old cousins "spelling list", its a serious downgrade!
-about love- i pity my boyfriend if he ever attempts one. i'd probably snarl @ him. no, i wouldn't. i'd smile and call my sister and have her laugh w/ me.
-about sex - is sex really THAT describable? penis penetrates. sometimes you have an orgasm-bravo!
-black pride, revolution, or anything that requires you to raise your fist- cuz i realize the more ppl talk about shit, the less likely they do shit , cuz they're too busy fucking writing about it-just do the damn thing.
-ex boyfriend/girlfriend rants especially ones that goes like " nigga (or bitch), and you ain't really shit..." - cuz clearly he|she is or your ass wouldn't be so sour to write about.

i also hate when poets emphasize every other word-- YOU and I make LOVE to the BEAT of the--blah blah blah-with the additional hand gestures. what is that?

and if i offended anyone, i'll post some of my poems so you can talk about how much you hate 'em. deal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home