all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Thursday, October 12, 2006

rock and mothafuk'n roll!


ok, so yesterday, my boyfriend---ok, i really hate typing " my boyfriend" b/c it makes me sound so highfalutin (yeah, i see some of ya'll muttering "but bitch you IS...and yes, im aware that sentence wasn't grammatically correct)anyhoo, we will now refer to him as "O"....ok, i don't like "O"...how bout "F"? Yeah, "F" works.

Ok, so, yesterday, F and I went over to Best Buy so he could get a new phone. I love Best Buy b/c usually I grab a wheel chair and just ride around the whole store, while the workers raise their eyebrow questioning "did that trick just...?" but , ofcourse, they dont say shit cuz what 25 yr old actually grabs the wheelchair and rides around like a damn fool? yup, dat be me. anyhoo, this wasn't one of those days b/c F's sister accompanied us, and you know, i'm not tryin to have her think im a damn fool (she already thinks im a brat)

so as i was roaming through the the keyboard aisle (none of dem suckas were plugged), i stumbled on guitar hero. its this dope music game on playstation where you're part of this rock band. the game comes w/ this plastic guitar w/ colorful keys that replace strings and you press those keys when they pop up on the screen. well, i was the shit. i even developed a signature move. its like this knee jerk...its actually like a reflex when i play. before i knew it, a crowd had emerged out of nowhere. of course, that was my sign to remove myself from the game and allow someone else to play. well, raspberries on them cuz i wasn't going to move for noone.

after 45 mins of nonstop playing, i felt like a hendrix... maybe it was the acid (i.e handful of NERDS), but it felt real. real until F interrupted "i love rock n' roll" w/ a "i'm ready. you in the mood for Chipotle?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home