all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Sunday, February 03, 2008

it's raining men!

we've got new neighbors! yup. there's been this really big vacant office for months now. and we've all been dying to find out who they are. ok, it's probably just me. but , hey, i need new alliances to bully the Japanese newspaper next door. and , hot dog, this is going to be a riot. our new neighbors:the gay weekly newspaper [cues confetti and techno music] I'm soooo excited! I love gay men...and gay men love me. we both love fashion, new york, penis, and my boobs. ive needed a gay friend since i moved to dc, and surprisingly, i can't find one. ive always been really close but they're always takin by another beautiful hetero chick giving me the evil eye. and as harmless as it would be, i could never be a mistress. stealin a gay best friend is as bad as stealing a boyfriend (if not worse). gay best friends are pretty damn irreplaceable. ..

and boyfriends kinda are [cues beyonce].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home