all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Friday, December 11, 2015

anemia is a disease.

so im anemic. i often blurt that out when people ask me to do stuff. it never works.

i decided to finally do something about my anemia and started taking iron pills. i felt more active. it also could have been increased dosage of 8 teaspoons of yerba mate. but whatever. i religiously took those pills every day.

this week i started having these sharp side pains. i used to get those when i was seriously constipated. and the cause of my constipation was dairy. ive been  living a dairy free life for nearly a year. and occasionally, i would eat mac and cheese or gelato (talenti is the shyt), but not so much that would affect my system. i couldn't understand why i was getting so constipated all of a sudden.

UNTIL TODAY!!!!

i casually checked the ingredients of my iron pills -and BOOM- "contains milk"

hhhawhy?!?

so here i am-  anemic & lactose intolerant. feel bad for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz Pitts said...

cry me a friggin river with your lactose-intolerant ass.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home