all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

10/10/06 is the day!

no, it won't be my anniversay with my semi-exclusive boyfriend, but the day i see the best darn guy a gal could ever have peform--nick lachey. yes, i know i'm 25. and i also know i'm black. yup, and corny , too. but i love that guy and will support him to the very end...or until he says the n-word. oh, and my sister is coming too. no, she's not my adopted younger white sister, but my 26 hr old married sister and mother of my 6 month old neice. and trust she's just as excited as i am. and also know this will not be the 1st time my sister and i crooned with fellow pimpled faced-glitter wearin-i shop @ wet seal -teeny poppers. when i was 20 and she was 21, we drove almost 2 hrs in the sweltering heat to watch o-town -remember "all for love" , "liquid dreams"? no? well, they were hot for about 6 months! anyhoo, they were performing at walmart's parking lot.

it was free and probably their last performace...sad, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home