all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Thursday, August 17, 2006

alicia keys: "you don't know my vagina, er, name"

so apparently, alica keys made her bf wait 1 year until she had sex, saying "I made him wait a year because my body is too beautiful to be violated by someone who doesn't deserve it"


this sounds a bit naive, but hey, whatever. but yo, she's constantly travelling and im sure she doesn't really see him much, so when you think about it, its not such an accomplishment. i mean i could easily do that if my boyfriend was really ugly , or had a really small penis, or smelled...or even if he shopped at old navy [shivers]

but then again, why would i date anyone like that?
[crowd shouts "great personality!"]


oh right, that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home