all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

im myself again

so got a car.  i was without one for nearly three months. and--bloody hell-- was  it challenging! i wasn't used to being so dependent on people...besides my mum, or sister, or close friends, or that nice somali guy who hooks me up with a free vanilla latte' at starbucks.

it put me in a vulnerable place. and made me feel needy...like carrie ,from sex and the city, needy (my sis is not goin to get that reference and mock me for that line). it's a terrible feeling bc carrie sucks. i mean, i didn't think so in my twenties, but now, i don't know how i thought she was so great. she's awful. and a terrible friend. yes, i said it. oh, you want to talk about your man problems and i just had a baby? you want to talk about your man problems and im gettting a divorce?  you wanna talk about your man problems and im gettin chemo?  girl, bye.

so im back. im alive. and feelin like samantha.

holla.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz Pitts said...

ooh, sex and the city would have been so much better if cynthia told carrie, "bye."

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home