all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

no new friends.

i'm really tough on my friends. correction: im really tough on new friends. it's like i put them through boot camp to see if they can really hang. and truthfully, very few can.  and it's not their fault. it's me.

i judge. alot. i judge alot. i expect people to live up to my expectations of what it means to be a friend and i know that's insane. yet i can't-- nay--- i haven't stopped myself from doing that.

my sister thinks it's bc we have a super close relationship and im comparing everyone to her (she be feelin herself, yeah). im sure there's some truth to that. but i think it's moreso that 'ride-or-die' mindset- you got the jugs to hang with this nut? you best bring it. and if you can't...hope you got pics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz Pitts said...

Feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myself
I'm feelin' my, feelin' myself
I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' my, feelin' myself
I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' myself
I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my...!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home