all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Monday, January 23, 2017

bridesmaid #4


so today i was asked to be a bridesmaid for one of my oldest friends. i told myself the last wedding was going to be my last, but ...

there are perks of being a bridesmaid: the attention, the abundance of professional photos that i will exclusively use for my social media profiles, limitless champagne? 

ive been a bridesmaid thrice and have had one simple request for each one:
make my groomsman attractive so i can have a cheesy indie flick rom-com moment. and every time, every fuking time, there's always somethin'.

groomsman #1: he wore cowboy boots at the rehearsal dinner...and he was black
groomsman #2: i don't remember him so enough said
groomsman #3: cute...but had a girlfriend who added her chair to the wedding party table.

so c'mon lucky number #4. let's make this happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home