all shall love me and despair

i'm just a girl tryin to make a dolla out of yoohoo bottles

Saturday, February 04, 2017

family dinner with riot

this evening my bosom bud, riot, came over to drop some wigs i needed. i am working on characters  and needed some additional inspirations. instantly, i could feel my creative mind popping with excitement. i felt immense gratitude for her and our friendship.
she was in for a treat because i was preparing to make mum shiro. im going to say this, i am officially the shiro queen. like NOBODY can touch my shiro. riot never had it before and she was going crazy, even having thirds. i barely left some for me. it was ok;  i got full from joy.
so soon i will drop this blog business and release videos of characters for 30 days (inspired by my friend, the genius CJ Hunt . you will enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz Pitts said...

DON'T STOP BLOGGING. I WANT TO MEET THIS ALLEGED QUEEN.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home